Steps of Action for COVID-19
Vision Bank is committed to the health and well-being of our customers and employees. Our team is dedicated to actively monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Oklahoma State Department of Health. We are taking measures to maintain uninterrupted service to our communities and to support and promote employee wellness. Vision Bank follows city and state mandates and CDC recommendations on safety measures and encourages our customers to do the same.
COVID Friendly Banking Options
- Internet Banking – see transactions in real-time and initiate transfers
- Bill Pay – make payments to vendors (one time or recurring)
- Online Account Opening – open a checking account from anywhere
- Online Loan Application – apply for a mortgage or a home equity line of credit (HELOC)
- Mobile Banking – download the Vision Bank app for Apple or Android for full access to your accounts
- Mobile Deposit – make a deposit by taking a picture of the check
- NEW!! Text Support – text with a live Customer Support team member by texting (888) 332-5132
- Telephone Banking – access balance and transaction information by calling (877) 436-6063.
- Telephone Support – speak with a Customer Support team member by calling (888) 332-5132
- ATM – access balance and funds
- Drive-Thru Teller – conduct most of your daily banking from your car
Like you, we sincerely hope we’ve seen the worst of this pandemic. Just know, Vision Bank will remain vigilant in ensuring continuous service to our customers, offering support to businesses and our communities, and promoting safety and support to our employees.