Vision Bank is committed to the health and well-being of our customers and employees. Our team is dedicated to actively monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). We are taking measures to maintain business continuity and protect the health of our customers and employees.
What We Are Doing
In an effort to mitigate the risks associated with the coronavirus, Vision Bank has put the following measures in place:
- Enhanced Cleaning - Protocols have been put in place to ensure our Bank locations are sanitized regularly. Hand sanitizers, tissues and waste receptacles will be made available to employees and customers in order to limit the spread of germs.
- Hygiene - Employees are being encouraged to practice good hygiene consistent with the advice published by the CDC.
- Travel - The Bank has implemented travel restrictions for bank business and self-quarantine for employees traveling by airplane or to high-risk areas as identified by the CDC.
What You Can Do
If concerned about visiting a Bank location, please consider utilizing online, mobile, drive-thru or telephone banking options. We provide these to customers free of charge.
- Internet Banking - see transactions in real-time, initiate transfers
- Bill Pay - a component of Internet Banking that allows you to make payments to vendors (one-time or recurring)
- Mobile Banking - download the Vision Bank app for Apple or Android for full access to your accounts
- Mobile Deposits - make a deposit by taking a picture of the check
- ATMs - access balance information and funds
- Online Account Opening and Online Loan Application
- Vision Voice (telephone banking) - (580) 436.6063 or toll free (877) 436.6063
- Motor Bank - drive thru services for account information, transactions and loan payments
We also offer business customers additional options such as Business Bill Pay and Remote Deposit Capture (scan in checks from your location to make a deposit without having to come to the bank). These additional products are subject to fees.
What You Can Expect
Vision Bank is planning for various scenarios including school closings and/or local outbreaks, both of which will lead to staff shortages. We will implement further controls as the situation develops. Our focus is on providing continued service to our customers and helping to ease the economic impact.
We will continue to provide updates on our website.