Start saving today!
Compare our savings account options below to find the account that is best for you.
Regular Savings Account
- Earn a competitive interest rate on balances of $250 or more.
- Interest is calculated daily and compounded quarterly on the statement date.
- Interest will be paid, regardless of balance, to accounts maintained by minors and non-profit organizations.
- Activity Charge of $2.00 for each withdrawal in excess of five (5) during the quarterly statement cycle.
Tiered Money Market Account
- Earn a competitive interest rate each month on balances over $2,500
- If the balance falls below $1,000 any day of the statement cycle, a minimum balance fee of $10.00 will be charged.
- The more your balance grows, the higher your interest rate is!
- Paper withdrawals in excess of three (3) during the statement cycle will be charged an activity charge of $10.00 per item.
Ready to open a savings account with Vision Bank?
Visit one of our convenient locations or give us a call at 888-332-5132 to learn more.
What to bring to open a new savings account
If you are a new customer to Vision Bank you will need:
- One (1) form of valid government issued photo identification – driver’s license, state issued ID, passport, etc.
- $10 opening deposit
If you are an existing customer of Vision Bank you will need:
- One (1) form of identification
- An opening deposit of any amount.