Refinancing a Home in Oklahoma
• Convert your adjustable-rate to a fixed-rate mortgage
• Avoid an upcoming balloon payment
• Capitalize on your improved credit score
• Lengthen your home loan term to lower monthly payments
• Reduce the life of the loan you currently have
• Tap into equity for debt consolidation, home improvements, or education expenses
How to Apply for a Mortgage Refinance Loan
Preparing to Refinance
• Financial statements
• Tax returns
• Bank statements
• Proof of income
• Government-issued ID
• Deed to your home
• Documentation of existing mortgage (if applicable) and other loans and debts
Application Submission and Approval
Ready to apply?
What Does Equity Mean to You?
The equity in your home can be a valuable tool to help you achieve your financial goals. Equity can mean different things to different people, depending on their financial situation, lifestyle, and life stage.
- To a young professional, equity can mean paying off student loans, funding continuing education, or financing the startup of a business.
- To a homeowner, equity can mean affording value-improving renovations to your home, while earning a tax deduction on the interest.
- To a parent or guardian, equity can mean helping their child attend the school of their choice or have their dream wedding.
- To a retiree, equity can mean having the funds to cover unexpected expenses on a fixed income.
- To someone interested in diversifying their portfolio, equity can mean having the resources to make cautious investments to grow their nest egg.
Use our Mortgage Refinance Calculator to see how refinancing your home loan can help you reduce your payment or finance your goals.
Restrictions may apply depending on the type of property, occupancy restrictions, and program requirements.