Do you want to get more out of your checking account? Benefits Checking from Vision Bank offers innovative, valuable and easy-to-use features. Enjoy access to Cellular Telephone Protection, Identity Theft Resolution, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance and discounts on shopping, travel and entertainment. We have been proudly serving your Oklahoma community since 1900.
What benefits come with my Benefits Checking account?
Our Benefits Checking account offers industry-leading services such as:
- Cellular Telephone Protection: Subject to $50 deductible per claim and a maximum of two (2) claims per twelve (12) month period.
- Cyberscout Identity Theft Resolution Services: A highly qualified fraud specialist will help you resolve your problem with personal and individual care.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance: $10,000 or $20,000 coverage option for the authorized signer or split equally between authorized signers.
- Shopping, Travel & Entertainment Discounts: Get rewards when you spend and save on a number of products or activities that fit your needs.
- We also offer a free gift when you open a new Benefits Checking account, plus your first box of basic checks is free and reimburse up to four ATM withdrawal fees each month.
- Benefit Checking customers can also earn interest by maintaining an average daily collected balance of $2,500!
- When customers maintain a minimum monthly balance of $5,000 or more, the account fee is reduced to $3.00 per month!
What to bring to open a Benefits Checking account
If you are a new customer to Vision Bank, you will need:
- One (1) form of valid government issued photo identification – driver’s license, state issued ID, passport, etc.
- $50 opening deposit
If you’re an existing Vision Bank customer, you will need:
- One (1) form of identification
- An opening deposit of any amount
Benefits Checking Frequently Asked Questions:
- What must I do to qualify for this account?
- All you need to do is have a desire for the benefits this account includes!
- Are my first box of checks FREE?
- Yes, first box of BASIC checks are FREE!
- Will I earn interest?
- Yes! You may receive interest by keeping an average daily collected balance of $2,500!
- Is there a minimum balance?
- Will I earn a higher interest rate if I keep a balance of $2,500 or more?
- This account earns interest by maintaining an average daily collected balance of $2,500 or more.
- Is there a monthly service charge?
- The monthly fee is either $6.00 or $7.00 depending on single or joint owners and the level of AD&D insurance. By maintaining a minimum monthly balance of $5,000 or more, the fee is lowered to $3.00 per month.
- How do I access my Benefits?
- Initially Benefits Checking users must register their account at MyLuxBenefits. After registering, benefits can be accessed either through the same website or by downloading the Lux Benefits App at the Apple or google Play Store.
Open a Benefits Checking account with Vision Bank!
To open a new checking account with rewards, visit one of our convenient locations today or open an account online! You can also open a checking account in person at one of our Vision Bank branches in Ada, Davis, Durant, Meeker, Norman, Prague, Shawnee or Sulphur. Opening a new account at Vision Bank has never been easier! For additional information or customer support, call us at 888-332-5132.