Throughout our history as a community bank- a bank continually expanding to secure its future while at the same time remaining a vital force as a locally owned bank focused on its community. Vision Bank has had the foresight to focus on our customers' needs. We understand that homeownership is both a need and a desire for many people in the communities we serve from the Oklahoma college towns of Ada, Durant, and Shawnee, to the farming communities of Meeker, Prague, Davis, and Sulphur. To this end, Vision Bank provides many useful tools as well as Mortgage Loan Originators at each of our 8 banks to make your home purchase dream a reality.
- A home equity loan allows you to use the equity of your home as collateral, whereas a home equity line of credit gives you access to a large amount of cash, more than half of your home's value, minus the balance remaining on your mortgage.
- Available for purchase or refinance of your home, including cash-out or debt consolidation.
- The interest rate can be fixed or adjustable, and have several options on repayment terms.
USDA Rural Development
- Primarily used to help low-income individuals purchase new or existing residential property.
- They are ideal for the first time homebuyer.
- FHA loans offer low down payment, low interest rates, and easier credit qualifying.
- Refinance options are also available.
- VA loans are guaranteed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
- They are available to active, reservist and veterans of the armed forces.
- The VA determines eligibility and issues a Certificate of Eligibility.
- VA loans offer low or no down payment and do not require monthly mortgage insurance.
- VA loans can be used for purchase or refinance.
Section 184 Indian Home Loan Guarantee Program
- The Section 184 Indian Home Loan Guarantee program is a home mortgage product specifically designed for American Indian and Alaska Native families, Alaska villages, tribes, or tribally designated housing entities. Congress established this program in 1992 to facilitate homeownership and increase access to capital in Native American Communities.
Home Renovation Loans
- Loan amount is based on the home value after improvements are made.
- Start improvements right after closing.
- Available for purchase or refinance of your home with hobby farm including extended acreage, including cash-out or debt consolidation.
- The interest rate can be fixed, and have several options on repayment terms.
- Our construction loan program allows interest-only payments to be made on those funds that have been periodically disbursed during the construction process.
- Your Mortgage Loan Specialist can even give you pre-qualification on permanent financing before construction begins.
- Use the equity of your current residence to cover the down payment of your new purchase.
Interest only payments.
- When your home sells, we can refinance that lower loan amount into regular payments.
Home Equity Second Mortgage
- A second mortgage program allows you to use your home equity for home improvements, debt consolidation, etc.
- Fixed interest rate.
- Low closing costs.
- You keep your current mortgage intact.
Vision Bank is a trusted local mortgage lender with a long-term history in your community. Partner with us today to help you determine which type of mortgage home loan is right for you, and whether the time is right for you to purchase a home of your own.
Contact one of our bank locations or apply online today. We look forward to hearing from you.