Are you ready to embark on the journey to turn your dream of a small business into a reality? Fulfilling your business goals is a path with many questions. Fortunately, at Vision Bank we have the answers. Our Oklahoma business lending team will help you navigate the many resources on the road to business startup funding. From entrepreneur loans to government guaranteed loans, we will help you navigate your way to identifying the small business financing options that best fit your business goals.
Small businesses drive the economy in small towns and rural communities. They create jobs, generate tax revenue, and offer local options to customers. Whether you’re an entrepreneur in Ada, Durant, Shawnee, Meeker, Prague, Davis, or Sulphur, Vision Bank understands your important role in Oklahoma. From agriculture to the oil and gas industry, and everything in between, we are committed to investing in the small businesses that make up vibrant communities across our state.
The Small Business Administration (SBA) works with financial institutions like Vision Bank as intermediaries to provide a range of loan options that suit your needs. A benefit to pursuing SBA loans is that they are easier to secure than other options that are often unavailable. Traditional bank financing for small businesses is notoriously difficult to secure for new enterprises. SBA lenders provide more options for your start-up.
Types of SBA loans include*:
- SBA Express: Loan of up to $350,000 that may be used as a revolving line of credit. Features a streamlined process with a fast turnaround.
- 7(a) Loans: Loan of up to $5 million that provides long-term financing and access to improved cash flow. Available to select businesses for renovation, purchase of land or real estate, to build inventory, or to purchase equipment.
- 7(a) Small Loans: Same as above with loan amounts capped at $350,000.
- CapLines: Loan of up to $5 million used to finance seasonal or short-term debts, such as seasonal labor or construction costs.
- Export Express: Loan of up to $500,000 for businesses older than 12 months entering a new or expanding into an existing export market. Can serve as a line of credit to fund business costs including payroll and inventory expenses. Benefits include the streamlined process and efficient turnaround featured with the SBA Express loan.
*This is a sample of SBA loans
With competitive rates, personalized service, and a local touch, Vision Bank has everything you need to meet your commercial goals with the support of our team of lending experts.
Contact Vision Bank by email or call us at 888-332-5132. Click here to download a Commercial Loan Application. Fill it out, print it, and bring it into one of our convenient locations.